|The project idea||Project chronicle||The conference||Sources||References||Forum||Exibition|
PROJECT REALIZATION STEPS
2. Creating a model of the memorial plaque in Charles Gascoigne’s honour and drawing up the estimate of costs for fabricating it. January - April 2005.
3. Collecting the texts of papers. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reject contributions which do not conform to the requirements as to the subject matter and scientific value. October - December 2005.
4. Fabricating the Gascoigne plaque. September 2005 – June 2006.
5. Compiling and publishing the collection of documents and materials on “Foreign specialists at the Olonets mining and metallurgical enterprises as evidenced by their contemporaries and descendants” (20 quires, edition of 500 copies, illustrations, abstract in English). October 2005 - June 2006.
6. Creating and launching the Internet site on “Britons in Karelia” (with contents in Russian and English). January - June 2006.
7. Compiling and publishing the conference abstracts (10 quires, edition of 300 copies, abstract in English). January - June 2006.
8. Making necessary arrangements for the conference (hotel booking for non-resident participants, compiling press packages, equipping premises for the conference, arranging the exhibition of museum and archival materials “Charles Gascoigne and his times”, etc.). May - August 2006.
9. Holding the conference, including the presentation of the collection of documents and materials entitled “Foreign specialists at the Olonets mining and metallurgical enterprises as evidenced by their contemporaries and descendants”, the unveiling of the memorial plaque, the launch of the Internet site and the exhibition of museum and archival materials “Charles Gascoigne and his times”. August 2006.
10.Drawing up reports on the results of the conference. September - October 2006.
Project realization steps
|The project idea: Shlykova Ñ. À., Pashkov À. Ì.|